Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blog Response

http://chrisdawsome1.blogspot.com/

I enjoyed reading this blog post because I liked how the summary was very detailed.  The summary helped me understand the biography on Steve Jobs. I was amazed that he got fired from Apple.  I also liked how Chris listed the movies Pixar made with Steve Jobs' computer and put in which one was his favorite.  I found it interesting that Steve Wozniak got his credit stolen by Steve Jobs.  I think Steve Wozniak didn't fight hard enough to get the credit he earned.

http://hhyti.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-great-gatsby.html

I enjoyed reading this blog post because now I really know what "the Great Gatsby" is all about.  I liked how the theme "money isn't everything" because money doesn't buy happiness or friendship and when you die money has no value.  I also liked how Justin put "spoiler alert" to tell the reader that he was about to ruin the book for people who are going to read it or are reading it now.  I find it interesting that Myrtle would stand in front of Tom's car to try and stop it instead of waving the car over to her on the side of the road.   

No comments:

Post a Comment